雅思小作文饼图怎么写?今天小编以两年两饼 新西兰四个零售业线上销售额 为例给大家讲解一下雅思小作文饼图模板，一起看看吧!
②2013 VS 2003，相对靠后的时间比较于更早的时间。
Depicted in the pies are the change in the proportion of New Zealand’s online sales of retail sectors. Overall, people paid more on entertainment in 2013 than they used to do.
1. The year of 2013 saw a situation vastly different from that of 2003.
2. In 2013, film and music accounted for roughly one third of the total, an increased share compared with 2003’s portion (one-fifth).
3. This largest sector was in marked contrast with clothing, which had a shrunken share in 2013 as the percentage decreased by eight points and to sixteen.
1. A proportional drop also occurred to the sales of travel.
2. In 2013, travel was no longer the largest sector, and the proportion was approximately 30%, smaller than that of 2003 by 6%.
3. Lastly, there was no considerable change in the sales of books, whose share stayed at around one-fifth despite a decrease.
In general, the variation between the two years was apparent.